CarTube is the fully fledged YouTube app for Apple CarPlay. Just like you use the YouTube app with your iPhone, CarTube is optimised to work with CarPlay. In the latest CarTube update, we have added more bug fixes and added many new features to make the CarTube experience more enjoyable and smoother.
In this tutorial we’ll be covering how to download and install the latest CarTube.ipa without jailbreak with the support of TrollStore, so that you can watch YouTube on CarPlay with any supported iPhone model.
CarTube Supported iOS versions and Devices
As CarTube is not available on the App Store, you have to sideload the CarTube IPA using TrollStore without jailbreaking your iPhone. You can use CarTube on any iPhone model which supports TrollStore on the following iOS versions.
- iOS 15.6 beta 1 - beta 5
- iOS 15.5 beta 1 - beta 4
- iOS 15 - iOS 15.4.1
- iOS 14 - iOS 14.8.1
So, to be on the safe side, we can say that any iPhone which supports TrollStore on iOS 14 - iOS 15.4.1 can run CarTube and enable YouTube on CarPlay without jailbreak.
CarTube Install Guide
If your iPhone and iOS version are compatible with the CarTube installation, you can download the CarTube IPA and install it with the support of TrollStore. TrollStore is a permasigned jailed app based on AMFI/CoreTrust bug which enables signing IPA files without expiring after 7 days.
So, let’s begin with how to install TrollStore on your iPhone.
- Visit TrollStore Github repo using your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the Installation Guides to find the relevant link for your iOS version and device.
- Follow the onscreen instructions according to your device and install TrollStore on your iPhone.
After installing TrollStore, you can move to the CarTube IPA installation.
Install CarTube.ipa with TrollStore
- Download the latest CarTube.ipa
- Open Files app and find the downloaded CarTube.ipa file
- Select CarTube, tap Share and select TrollStore
After completing these steps, you can find the CarTube app on your Homescreen and config it according to your needs.
To avoid any compatibility issues and for maximum performance with compatible iOS versions on supported iPhone models, make sure to consider the following points.
- Download the latest CarTube.ipa from the CarTube Github repo everytime you install CarTube
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of TrollStore
These practices will ensure you have the latest bug fixes and optimisations to enjoy YouTube on CarPlay with CarTube.